Thursday, June 25, 2015

Zoeva brushes, buying guide!

I'm sure we all have seen the advertisements for Luxola on our side bars on facebook, or maybe just me because I'm such a beauty whore. After hearing so much hype about the Zoeva brushes which have been compared to Mac brushes, I'm intrigued.

So I saw them at Luxola and TBH, as all things. Wasn't the cheapest.
The brushes on Luxola would cost me S$149.99, for the Luxe Prime set.

I was going to buy it because I didn't realize Zoeva is a German country, and European shipping is always far cheaper than the US.

I went to the Zoeva website just to have a look see at the prices and lo and behold they were not only cheaper than Luxola but once you put shipping to Singapore, it automatically takes 20% off your order (because we are not part of the EU, we don't have to pay their version of GST which is 20%)

So you get cheaper brushes and on top of that 20% off. I ended up paying 67.23 eur, which is roughly S$102. thats like $50 off :D Shipping was only S$20 or something like that so I ended up picking up another 2 make up palettes and a couple more brushes :D

I finally got the brushes today after only 5 days of ordering which is super fast. Beautifully packaged and all!
I'm super stoked and will film/write a haul sometime in the next few days.

Spoiler alert, they're good.

And that's how you should buy Zoeva brushes if you're in Asia (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment